Since 1997 Smeerling Antiques has been selling antique furniture, vintage, collectibles and garden accessories. At first there was only a physical store. but since 2008 it is also possible to buy items in our online web shop which is open 24 hours a day. Next to that we also have our own restoration workshop where the furniture is restored and repaired by Bert.
We sell antiques, vintage & garden decorations
We specialize in authentic and unique Dutch and European antiques and vintage. We also offer a wide selection of garden furniture and decoration. Being an independent shop, we pride ourselves on offering all our customers a friendly, personal customer service.
|Thursday||1.00 PM - 6.00 PM|
|Friday||1.00 PM - 6.00 PM|
|Saturday||1.00 PM - 6.00 PM|
|Sunday||1.00 PM - 6.00 PM|
We are Bert and Grietje Bakker. We're a couple since 1978 and business partners since 1997. Together we run the shop and hunt for treasures.Bert specializes in furniture restoration and Grietje runs the website and takes care of administration. We feel privileged because we are able combine work and hobby.
We update our website on a very regular basis, so please check our homepage
A small selection:
- Ceramics and glass: Maastrichts ceramics,Dutch pottery, Leerdam design glass
- Books and school charts: Dutch history books
- Building material: electronic equipment, stained glass
- Collectibles: telephones, globes, advertisement signs
- Enamel: kitchen enamelware and advertisement signs
- Christmas: antique and vintage Christmas decorations, lighting and pyramids
- Kitchen decorations: services, molds, coffee grinders
- Furniture: chest of drawers, cupboards, tables, chairs
- Restoration products: Briwax, Renuwell, Ciranova products•
- Textile: duvet covers, paisley shawls, throw blankets
- Pewter and copper: kettles, dishes
- Garden decorations: cast iron decorations, garden furniture
- Toys: tin toys, games
- Lighting: pendant and table lamps, chandeliers
- Silver: Dutch antique silver and flatware
We offer restoration services to our clients in the Netherlands.
Smeerling Antiques is located in an ancient restored Saxon farmhouse in the hamlet Smeerling in beautiful Westerwolde, Groningen
Westerwolde is an area rich in natural beauty and tranquility. There are several biking and walking trails In the surroundings. There are countless opportunities for overnight stays in the area.
Online store 24/7
We offer several international payment options in the web shop, e.g. PayPal, BANCONTACT, SOFORT Banking or Bank Transfer. Shipment costs are related to weight and country. Items are shipped within 1-3 workdays After the order is placed, you will receive an email with confirmation and information regarding the order.